5 Replies Latest reply: Dec 9, 2015 8:04 AM by mbial RSS

New AppleTV

nicsalas

Hi

Just wondering if an app is planned for the new AppleTV

• Re: New AppleTV
          mbial

Please please please build a dedicated app instead of forcing users to use Airplay!!

OvCollyer Apprentice

It'd be great if they developed a proper Slingplayer for the new Apple TV - but preferably they will first fire the team who produced the one that ran on the WDTV etc and actually do the job with more pride and passion this time and support it properly afterwards too rather than leave loads of bugs for months and months/forever.

mbial

Sling team - can you at least respond to your customers' widespread desire for a dedicated Slingplayer app for the new Apple TV?  If you would at least let us know whether the software is in development, it could help many of your customers with their media streamer buying decisions.  Thanks for your feedback!

kentedquist

This not acceptable! On Sep 17 a question was posted and absolutely no response from the Sling people. Even a no would better than complete silence.

Let me clearly state what I and many others wonder: Are you currently developing a native Slingplayer AppleTV app? Not to hard to answer, is it?

mbial

I get a sense that Sling has almost no customer service staff...and that they barely even read the posts in this forum.  I have been a Slingbox owner since the original device and have never ever once received a response from a Sling employee here.  That said, not only do we want a reply, but we want to push the Sling team to actually taking on this project!  Please please please - build the Apple TV app!!!