After uploading the new software on my Macbook I am unable to change the channels using the guide or remote control with any consistency. It tries to change the channel but does not fill in all the channel number so it fails using both methods. Every once in a great while it works and needs to be fixed as it renders the device useless for remote viewing. I have tried on several browsers with similar results and I checked compatibility and it is compatible with my browsers and computing device operating system. Is there any effort to fix this and have others experienced the samee problem. It seems to work on my android phone but not my computer.