2 Replies Latest reply: May 2, 2016 4:13 PM by monicarea RSS

ticked with gang-hu

lasoul

did anyone try to communicating with gang-hu. they don't answer to e-mail, they will not tell me when my unit will be shipped. no way but e-mail to talk with them and they won't tell me anything. I sent two e-mails and also complain to Sling box. why would they do business with such a company. I hate doing business with companies like that. I would love to go somewhere else any ideas anyone

• Re: ticked with gang-hu
          monicarea Newbie

I'm experiencing the same thing now. Slingbox

Is aware of the shipping delays and customer service issues. I spoke to two managers (Stan and Anthony) in customer service. They would not help me by sending an email to Gang Hu and inquiring. Other Slingbox employees have assisted in the past. Search the discussions. Terrible managers today in Slingbox customer service.

• Re: ticked with gang-hu
            monicarea Newbie

What email address did you use at Slingbox?  When I complained to Stan and Anthony (Managers in customer service), they told me there was no email address to complain or higher managers I could connect with. They said I could only complain by sending a written letter and gave me an address in Foser City. If you still have the email address, send it to me so I can send an email too. Terrible that Slingbox has a video telling us this to buy this device to make our setup easy and it turns into a disaster with zero customer service.