1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 20, 2015 1:31 PM by ACC410527 RSS

slingplayer app for iphone does not recognize my roku player

alicelicsw
    Visibility: Open to anyone

:I have been able in the past to watch my slingbox on my roku by using my slingplayer app for ipad.. But my new slingplayer app for iphone "does not recognize" my roku player even after I manually type in my IP address. I have checked@ ! and the iphone and roku are both connected to the same wifi network.

• Re: slingplayer app for iphone does not recognize my roku player
          ACC410527

This is the same exact problem that I've been having.  I've rebooted (and also unplugged/ replugged) both the Slingbox and the Roku, with no success.  I can watch tv on my iPhone 6, and I can see another Roku we have in our house, but I am not able to see the Roku in my home office.  I'm also not able to 'discover' it by adding the IP address (which is less than the 11 character maximum).  This has (generally) worked just fine for me for the past year plus, but now I'm completely unable to see the Roku as an option.

It would be really great if someone from Slingbox would provide some additional assistance (beyond what exists in the current Help functionality...because I've already tried that with no success).