6 Replies Latest reply: Jul 29, 2015 5:01 AM by alanrichey42 RSS

Arris V2853 Bin file for Mac

Mikaelmalm61
    Visibility: Open to anyone

I have downloaded the Arris V2853 bin file to my Mac but when I copy and paste it into the set up for Slingplayer it does not work, it says wrong path location.

Have anyone done this for a Mac and please tell me how I shall dot get it to work

Mikael

• Re: Arris V2853 Bin file for Mac
          alanrichey42 Master

At the risk of stating the blinding obvious, you are not typing in the correct path.   Where have you put the BIN file and what are you typing in ?

Mikaelmalm61

The bin file is located in folder downloads on my Mac, I have also moved it under applications,

Best Regards

Mikael

28 jul 2015 kl. 23:31 skrev alanrichey42 <answers@slingmedia.com>:

reply from alanrichey42 in Mikaelmalm61 - View the full discussion

At the risk of stating the blinding obvious, you are not typing in the correct path.   Where have you put the BIN file and what are you typing in ?

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on Slingbox Answers Forum

Start a new discussion in Mikaelmalm61 by email or at Slingbox Answers Forum

Following Arris V2853 Bin file for Mac in these streams: Inbox

Mikaelmalm61

Please tell me how to type the correct path

Best Regards

Mikael

28 jul 2015 kl. 23:31 skrev alanrichey42 <answers@slingmedia.com>:

reply from alanrichey42 in Mikaelmalm61 - View the full discussion

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on Slingbox Answers Forum

Start a new discussion in Mikaelmalm61 by email or at Slingbox Answers Forum

Following Arris V2853 Bin file for Mac in these streams: Inbox