11 Replies Latest reply: Jul 27, 2015 5:02 AM by Mikaelmalm61 RSS

Need help with setting up IR

Mikaelmalm61
    Visibility: Open to anyone

Hi

I cannot not get the IR to connect during the setup Slingbox PRO HD, I use a Mac this is really an issue for me, wonder if someone has an answer to this

Mikael

• Re: Need help with setting up IR
          alanrichey42 Master

What do you mean "cannot get the IR to connect" ?  That doesn't make sense.

Mikaelmalm61

Hi

When I try to set up My sling player and shall attach the Ir to My set top Box I cannot get it connected to My Box (arris) so I cannot se My remove control. This is very strange .

The Box is not in the list ( Swediden is My location)

Best Regards

Mikael

26 jul 2015 kl. 03:17 skrev alanrichey42 <answers@slingmedia.com>:

reply from alanrichey42 in Mikaelmalm61 - View the full discussion

What do you mean "cannot get the IR to connect" ?  That doesn't make sense.

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on Slingbox Answers Forum

Start a new discussion in Mikaelmalm61 by email or at Slingbox Answers Forum

Following Need help with setting up IR in these streams: Inbox

alanrichey42 Master

OK, we are going to struggle here as English is obviously not your first language and the translator program you are using is not very good (Are you using Google translate ?)

Is your problem simply that your Arris box (what is the model number) is not in the list or do you have another problem with the IR hardware ?

Mikaelmalm61

Hi

The arris is not in the list

Best Regards

Mikael

27 jul 2015 kl. 00:13 skrev alanrichey42 <answers@slingmedia.com>:

OK, we are going to struggle here as English is obviously not your first language and the translator program you are using is not very good (Are you using Google translate ?)

Is your problem simply that your Arris box (what is the model number) is not in the list or do you have another problem with the IR hardware ?

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on Slingbox Answers Forum

Mikaelmalm61

The serial number is M11445TWP249

MAC 00:02:9B:CF:98:A7

Best Regards

Mikael

27 jul 2015 kl. 00:13 skrev alanrichey42 <answers@slingmedia.com>: