To help you a bit better, I would ask for a little bit more information. Let's start with some basic troubleshooting. Here are a few articles that might help you out here:
- Slingbox.com - What operating systems and processors are supported by Slingplayer for Desktop?
- Slingbox.com - How to uninstall the SlingPlayer plug-in from Chrome for Windows/Mac
- Slingbox.com - Uninstall and reinstall of SlingPlayer iPad and iPhone
- Slingbox.com - Uninstalling and reinstalling SlingPlayer for Android Phones
- Slingbox.com - Installing/removing browser plug-in for Watch on Slingbox.com
Do you get any kind of error message indicating that the download has failed? Is it stuck on "Refreshing", "Initializing"?
Looking forward to hearing from you!