The issue you are experiencing (at least its resolution) likely lies somewhere in the computer or browser. I thought I would drop by and give you . After each step, try installing the plugin again and see if it works.
- Refresh the page and see what happens
- Make sure the browser is up-to-date, and the operating system is supported
Here is an article that will show you which browsers and operating systems we support for the plugin: Slingbox.com - What browsers are supported by Watch on Slingbox.com?
- Uninstall and reinstall the plugin
Here is an article that should help you accomplish this: Slingbox.com - Installing/removing browser plug-in for Watch on Slingbox.com
- Quit and relaunch the browser
- Restart the computer
- Clear your browser cache and cookies
- Check network security settings - try disabling any firewalls you might find in the router where you are.
- Check antivirus settings - Antivirus software can certainly have an effect on the smooth operation of our web plugin. If you are able and/or willing, I would consider disabling the antivirus software and seeing if that helps at all.
- Change computer security settings (primarily for IE) - This entails things like Windows Firewall, or any other security settings that may be adjusted in the computer.
If none of these things work, try it using a different supported browser. Also, a possible workaround may be to use our standalone desktop player. You can download the one appropriate for your computer at slingbox.com/m1setup. (NOTE, this website will congratulate you for purchasing a Slingbox M1. Don't worry about that, just proceed to download Slingplayer for Desktop)
Hope you found this helpful!