A few things you can try are uninstalling and re-installing the plugin from the browser. IF you need instructions for doing so check out the article below:
If that fails, please restart the computer. If you see the issue persists, try downloading the Desktop Player:
The Desktop Player has been approved for viewing on each unit, but cannot be used for re-configuring your Slingbox for a new set top box.
Hope this helps!!
Thanks for hanging in there with us, everyone. Please try this workaround while we continue our investigations:
- Go to Safari > Preferences > Security tab
- Make sure Internet plug-ins is set to Allow Plug-ins and click on the Website Settings button
- Select WebSlingPlayer Plug-in from the left
- Make sure newwatch.slingbox.com is set to Allow
- Go back to newwatch.slingbox.com and refresh the page