3 Replies Latest reply: May 26, 2015 6:27 PM by anthony.sling RSS

SLING BOX 350 TO HDMI CONVERTER QUESTION

rayzone12

This is the link i am planning on buying from and the device (converter) i would like to use.

Composite, S-Video, and HDMI® to HDMI® Converter and Switch w/ HDMI PAL NTSC Support

Product ID: 9994

www.monoprice.com

once you get to the site just type in that product id above.

could someone tell me if this will work with the conversion over to hdmi or am i just wasting my money

and or if you could send me a link to a converter box for my slingbox 350.

i have no other way of doing this because my tv does not support rca cables.

any help on this would be just wonderful and thank you in advance for any help on this matter.

i believe i have posted the incorrect box i need to make the conversation, i have the direct tv genie and it only has hdmi out,

so i want to get the signal over to the sling box, so i would need a box with rca out and hdmi out.

thats it. i believe i just four the answer on amazon

E-More® HDMI to HDMI CVBS L/R Scaler Converter With Zoom Function Supporting HDCP HDMI 1.3 NTSC PAL TV Format For PS3 XBOX360

Amazon.com: E-More® HDMI to HDMI CVBS L/R Scaler Converter With Zoom Function Supporting HDCP HDMI 1.3 NTSC PAL TV Forma…

if you can get to this link above do you think that would work for me

wow and thanks for sending me some feed back made me go and look again.

**** YESS Anthony Sling

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH ... YEP THATS IT AND I AM ORDERING TODAY