1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 5, 2010 9:55 PM by eferz RSS

Help ? which remote ?

jet2de

Philips DSR6000R DIRECTV Receiver with TiVo . I just upgraded my classic slingbox to a solo, but I can't figure out which remote I need. It worked before with my old slingbox. But I have no idea which one I used before.

• Re: Help ? which remote ?
          eferz Expert

Your pick, it should really matter which one though since they both have the same IR code set.

Philips DSR6000R

1. Open Slingplayer Desktop
            Don’t have it  installed? Get  it here - http://downloads.slingmedia.com/.
          2. Connect to your Slingbox.
          3. Choose Settings > Setup Assistant.
          4. In the Setup Assistant, from the left panel, click "Configure  Video Sources."
          5. Click the Slingbox input that your device is connected to.
          6. On the Configure Video Sources page, select Satellite Receiver.
          7. Enter your zip code.
          8. Select your service provider, if applicable.
          9. On the next page, select Philips in  the first dropdown, and DSR6000R on  the second.
          10. Follow the directions on the next several screens, and click APPLY.

DirecTV DSR6000R

1. Open Slingplayer Desktop
            Don’t have it  installed? Get  it here - http://downloads.slingmedia.com/.
          2. Connect to your Slingbox.
          3. Choose Settings > Setup Assistant.
          4. In the Setup Assistant, from the left panel, click "Configure  Video Sources."
          5. Click the Slingbox input that your device is connected to.
          6. On the Configure Video Sources page, select Standalone DVR (Digital Video Recorder).
          7. Enter your zip code.
          8. Select your service provider, if applicable.
          9. On the next page, select DirecTV in  the first dropdown, and DSR6000R on  the second.
          10. Follow the directions on the next several screens, and click APPLY.