1 Reply Latest reply: May 6, 2015 10:09 AM by evan.sling RSS

Slingplayer on ipad - TV Guide Not Working

bexark
    Visibility: Open to anyone

I have AT&T U-Verse (just installed in today).  UVerse life TV and on screen remote are working fine on ipad, but TV Guide will not work.   What happened?  I used to have DirectTV and the guide worked just fine. 

• Re: Slingplayer on ipad - TV Guide Not Working
          evan.sling Novice

Hi Perry!

First, which guide are you trying to access?  Are you trying to use the Guide from our Slingplayer app, or the Guide in the U-Verse box?  What exactly goes wrong with the guide?  Does it not pull up?  Are there channels missing?

If the issue is with the Guide programmed in the Slingplayer, I would first try accessing that guide on the iPad, and toggling the "HD Only" option on and off, and see if that makes all your channels show up.  Second, I would try reconfiguring the guide and the virtual remote by following the process in this article (even though you can control your TV):

If the issue is with the guide you access using the "Guide" button on your virtual TV remote, I would consider trying the AT&T U-Verse universal remotes.  Entering "U-Verse" or "AT&T" in the search field when it asks for cable box manufacturer and model number (using the process from the article above) should bring them up.

Hope this helps!

-Evan