8 Replies Latest reply: May 14, 2015 8:11 AM by cclinton RSS

Cannot select slingbox from Directory.

spin185

I have a Slingbox 350 which has been running great for about a year now.  I use the Slingplayer on my iphone, ipad, and watch through Roku and on my desktop and laptop computers running Windows 7.

Beginning today, with the new webpage interface, while I can still view on iphone and ipad, I cannot via computer browser.  I have tried both Firefox and IE, neither of which works.

I get to the page to Watch, and see my slingbox from the Directory, but when I try to select, nothing happens.

When I move the cursor over the right arrow mark next to the slingbox I'm trying to select, I can see the information: Owner, Network Status (LAN is ON), and Delete, but when I try to select, nothing happens.

I have confirmed that following are updated and current: OS, Broswers, Flash, Java.

What is the issue and how can I fix it?

- Jose

Success.  I had 2 "phantom" slingbox entries in the Directory from previous slingbox installations that were no longer valid.  I deleted both "phantom" entries and now can select my current and active slingbox.  If anyone has the same problem, I hope this helps.

Message was edited by: Jose Espinoza

This content has been marked as final.  Show 8 replies