2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 28, 2015 3:23 PM by h7rn19N9Kg RSS

Stuck in What's New......

h7rn19N9Kg
    Visibility: Open to anyone

I just installed a Slingbox 500. I seem to be stuck in the What's New/Introduction/You Tube at the start and cannot get past it. Help please

• Re: Stuck in What's New......
          Samantha.Sling Apprentice

Hello George!

It should not be looping like that. I would honestly say to factory reset the Slingbox, if you haven't already, and set it up again and see if that takes away the loop. I'll link an article that goes over that below, just in case:

If this doesn't work, please let us know.

--Samantha

• Re: Stuck in What's New......
              h7rn19N9Kg

I brought Sling up in my ROKU and that solved the problem.

Thanks

**** is the highest reward that the devil can offer you for being a servant of his.

-- Billy Sunday

To: George Wolfe <lobo012847@yahoo.com>

Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2015 5:32 PM

Subject: Re:  - Stuck in What's New......

Stuck in What's New......

reply from Samantha.Sling in George Wolfe - View the full discussionHello George! It should not be looping like that. I would honestly say to factory reset the Slingbox, if you haven't already, and set it up again and see if that takes away the loop. I'll link an article that goes over that below, just in case:   

- Slingbox.com - How to reset your Slingbox to factory settings

If this doesn't work, please let us know. --Samantha

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on Slingbox Answers Forum

Start a new discussion in George Wolfe by email or at Slingbox Answers Forum

Following Stuck in What's New...... in these streams: Inbox