I went through the Chrome extension installation 2 days ago. Everything appeared fine on day 1.
On day 2, I noticed the ads were populating on the screen at places that would block the access to icon buttons on the window and tv guide areas. Really strange.
Today, I can no longer connect to my Slingbox Solo. I keep getting the error message P-17, indicating a unspecified connection issue. I have never seen that error message before, and my network connections have not changed. I still can't get my Solo to connect! This whole system upgrade rollout has been a disaster. Everything was working fine before this Chrome extension upgrade.
Please address immediately. Thank you