2 Replies Latest reply: May 3, 2015 3:44 PM by RINKER RSS

Chrome slingbox app is wretched

RINKER

I just tried to use my slingbox solo in Chrome using the slingbox app that was automatically downloaded. I was remote and not in the home. It has so many ads I can't get to my virtual remote. I only connect about 50% of the time. I have actually seen the remote a couple of times, but I can never get back to it if I miss it wnem clicking around.

The previous apps work great. So does the Firefox slingbox app. Please don't ruin it. Then please fix the Chrome app.

• Re: Chrome slingbox app is wretched
          ACC6138190

When will the Chrome slingbox  app be updated again. The last update has made it completely unusable; there are multiple empty black

boxes on the right side of the screen, with no way to eliminate them. Also, the remote has been removed...how do I change channels?

• Re: Chrome slingbox app is wretched
              RINKER

I found a solution for me. Originally, I had saved all cookies so I could sign on automatically. For experimentation, I deleted them all and all apps and went from scratch. This cleared up all my problems.I saved the new related cookies and it now works ok in Chrome. Firefox needs to be signed into each time now.