3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 6, 2015 4:06 PM by RSS

Competing system without ads?

sunshinegolfer
    Visibility: Open to anyone

Has anyoone found a Slingbox like system without ads. This make me so angry I would happily buy a competing product and scrap Slingbox. This would also reduce the customer base Slingbox is presenting to their advertisers.

• Re: Competing system without ads?

Slingbox Pro-hd uses a desktop player free of ads and the Placeshfting Forum has info on this model and other Placeshfting tips and hardware.

sunshinegolfer

Thank you

John

Sent from my iPhone

From: Guest <answers@slingmedia.com> To: John Schadler <jsschadler@comcast.net> Subject: Re:  - Competing system without ads? Date: 3/4/15, 3:55 PM

Competing system without ads?   reply from Guest in John Schadler - View the full discussion

Slingbox Pro-hd uses a desktop player free of ads and the Placeshfting Forum has info on this model and other Placeshfting tips and hardware.                         Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on Slingbox Answers Forum                            Start a new discussion in John Schadler by email or at Slingbox Answers Forum                           Following Competing system without ads? in these streams:      Inbox

I'm watching a slingbox pro in Florida on my Mac in Mass and had ads.