2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 3, 2015 9:47 AM by UUaldo RSS

M1 setup for Wave TiVo T6

UUaldo

Just got a TiVo T6 from Wave Broadband. Don't know what available TiVo is compatible with the available options on the M1 configuration. Does anyone know the equivalent TiVo Series remote?

• Re: M1 setup for Wave TiVo T6
          anthony.sling Apprentice

Hey UUaldo,

We have many TiVo models within the list to choose from. I would recommend using the link below to search TiVo to see what remotes we have available:

Hope this helps!

Anthony

• Re: M1 setup for Wave TiVo T6
              UUaldo

Hello Anthony,

Thanks for the feedback. The tool you refer to appears to contain either the

same or slightly older data than the Windows desktop Slingplayer

application. I used the Roamio Plus remote as it looks very similar to the

Wave Broadband TiVo T6 remote. It lacks only the "on demand" button

Spoke with Sling phone support and Rhonda suggested I make sure the TiVo was

in IR mode. I still need to check this out as the box is not yet responding

to my commands. I would expect the box to accept IR and RF commands rather

than it having a mode switch for one or the other. I will need to probe Wave

support since my online searches have yielded very little info on this

point.

I also need to verify where the IR receiver is on the box so I can place the

Sling IR blaster in just the right spot.

I will report back when I find out what works so others with this box won't

have to figure it out for themselves.

Thanks again,

UUaldo