1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 23, 2015 11:09 AM by Raushawd RSS

Slingbox500

servicedl

Bonjour ma Question es ce que le Slingbox 500 nous pouvons être plus que 1 connecté ou bien non seulement que1 a la fois

Hello my question are what the Slingbox 500 we can be more than 1 connected or well not only pivotal both

l'autre question es ce que cela peux être possible un slingbox qui reste toujours connecte a l'internet et que la consommation est augmenter de beaucoup es ce qu'il y a quelqu'un qui a déjà eu ce tipe de trouble

the other question are that it can be possible a slingbox which is still connected has internet and consumption is increasing much es than someone who already there was this tipe of disorder

• Re: Slingbox500
          Raushawd Novice

Hello Denis Lapointe!

If I understood what you where attempting to convey it appears that you are inquiring as to if the Slingbox 500 can support multiple inputs? I have provided an link to the specifications page of the Slingbox to hopefully clarify this inquiry. Also you are able to have multiple Slingboxes on the same network as well as long as you have sufficient bandwidth.

Slingbox.com - Slingbox 500 / SlingTV - Specs

Hope This Helps,

Best Regards

Raushawd