1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 12, 2015 1:42 PM by Samantha.Sling RSS

Slingbox 350 Stopped working

trionfareuk
    Visibility: Open to anyone

Hi folks, I purchased the 350 from the USA and had it working in the UK for several weeks. Recently the box stopped working. All lights are out and reset doesn't work either. Any suggestions?

• Re: Slingbox 350 Stopped working
          Samantha.Sling Apprentice

Hello!

If all of the lights are out, this makes me think this is an issue with your Power Supply Unit for your Slingbox. There should be no reason that the Power Light should be off, unless this has either gone bad or is in a non-working outlet. I would recommend unplugging this fully from the back of the Slingbox and plugging this back in, making sure this is sitting nice and snug in its port.

If at this point, the power light still isn't on, it would more than likely be an issue with the Power Supply itself, like I mentioned before. You can purchase a new one at the link below:

Since you've only had this a few weeks though, you may be able to have this replaced for you if the unit is new or still in warranty. You can reach out to support by visiting the link below while logged into your account:

I hope this helps!!

--Samantha