3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 31, 2010 2:18 PM by eferz RSS

Android Player and Roku Problem

mikefromnj

I noticed that another user comented on this but that the support representative did not address the issue.  When you control your Roku using the Roku (VHS) controls on the Android app the Up/Down Left/Right and Enter Pad do not appear on the screen when selected.  This makes the Android app unable to contraol Roku.  The iPhone App works correctly.  Please help.

• Re: Android Player and Roku Problem
          eferz Expert

mikefromnj wrote:

I noticed that another user comented on this but that the support representative did not address the issue.  When you control your Roku using the Roku (VHS) controls on the Android app the Up/Down Left/Right and Enter Pad do not appear on the screen when selected.  This makes the Android app unable to contraol Roku.  The iPhone App works correctly.  Please help.

I am curious, Slingplayer Mobile will often show/hide certain controls based on the choices made during the Slingplayer's Setup Assistant.  If you wouldn't mind, would you answer the following questions?

Which Slingbox  (Classic, AV, Tuner, Solo, Pro, Pro-HD) are you using?

Which Connection Type (Component, S-Video,  Composite, ANT IN)?

During the Setup Assistant which  did you pick for "Device" Type (Cable Box, Satellite Receiver,  Standalone DVR, DVD Player, Other Controllable Device, or  Non-Controllable Device)?

Which Manufacturer and Model  of the Set-top box did you select for the Roku?