2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 21, 2014 9:49 AM by tbear515 RSS

No audio connecting Pace PVR to M1

tbear515

I am running windows 8.1. I have a pace PVR GRN200N which I have connected to my M1 box  I get the video feed but there is no audio to go with it. Any ideas on a solution?

• Re: No audio connecting Pace PVR to M1
          stanley.sling Apprentice

Hello tbear515,

If you're not getting audio through your Slingbox M1, please verify that you have the red and white audio cables hooked up between the Slingbox and set-top box in addition to the red, blue and green HD video cables. For further information on troubleshooting no audio issues, I have linked a knowledge base article below:

Stanley

Sling Media Forum Moderation Team

• Re: No audio connecting Pace PVR to M1
              tbear515

Thanks. I do have a solution. I have two HD boxes. One contains a DVR the other does not. My original problem occurred when I tried to connect to the M1 to the DVR box i.e. video but no audio. Later I tried connecting the M1 my other HD box without the DVR. Everything worked perfectly. I called Cogeco, my cable provider, and told them the audio out was not working on the Pace RNG200N. They sent a fix and rebooted the Box. Now both the Audio and Video aspects of the Slingbox are working on both my Windows Desktop and android phone.