2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 22, 2015 7:10 PM by ACC1435172 RSS

constant buffering problems

angelpunem

It has constant buffering problems ever since the latest update after iOS 8 was released.  It seems that that bitrate of the stream constantly fluctuates.  This problem has existed for well over a month.

• Re: constant buffering problems
          stanley.sling Apprentice

Hello angelpunem,

If you've updated the iOS to iOS 8, try to uninstall and reinstall the application.to see if it smooths out the connection problem. To uninstall and reinstall the application, follow the instuctions in the link below:

Stanley

Sling Media Forum Moderation Team

• Re: constant buffering problems
              ACC1435172

You guys at sling media have refused to address the real problem with the iPad app.  I'm surprised you haven't marked this inquiry closed by assuming it's been answered. It has not, and for months people using the iPad app have experienced buffering problems with the latest version, say something, I can connect perfectly fine from the web based viewer and my android.  If you don't know what's wrong, say so and start working on it, closing forums and assuming it's answered is unprofessional and childish. FIX IT OR PAY SOMEONE SMARTER THAN YOU TO FIX IT.