0 Replies Latest reply: Nov 11, 2014 3:19 PM by ACC6239823 RSS

chromecast support for android 2.3.7 gingerbread

ACC6239823
    Visibility: Open to anyone

hi, i called slingbox support and asked if the chromecast feature would work on android 2.3.7 gingerbread and was told yes it would work. i upgraded from a slingbox solo to a slingbox m1 just to use the chromecast feature nothing was wrong with my slingbox solo it worked fine, the day i called slingbox support, your website faq about the chromecast feature said the requirement was android 2.3+ and that same day the description on google play store for the sling player app had nothing about chromecast what so ever (this is the whole reason i called to confirm it works with android 2.3+), today the faq for chromecast on your website says android 4.0+ and google play store description now has chromecast 4.0+........can you please add chromecast support for android 2.3.7 gingerbread phones....... i cast just fine from my android 2.3.7 gingerbread phone netflix,pandora,youtube,avia media player,google play music,google play movies & tv etc. why cant i cast using sling player app on my android 2.3.7 gingerbread phone........please fix this.....again from your website to your customer service rep all saying it would work is the reason i bought a slingbox m1, can you help me...........         thank you