6 Replies Latest reply: Oct 31, 2014 12:20 PM by rgreen1 RSS

This is a question.

rgreen1
    Visibility: Open to anyone

I've had the Slingbox Pro HD in the box for 2 or 3 years now.  Installing it today.  Im at the point where the SlingBox is being updated.  It showed 25% as downloaded in about 30 seconds.  However it has been at 25% now for 20 minutes.  Is the Pro HD unable to be updated or will this process take hours?

• Re: This is a question.
          clefcourt

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM AND IT WILL NOT DOWNLOAD.  if you find a solution let me know.  Corporate won't answer and there seems to be nothing service techs can do.  It is in the download

• Re: This is a question.
              rgreen1

Have you paid $$$ to speak live with their tech people?

Regards,

Richard H. Green

Senior Executive District Manager

Janssen Biotech

Pennsylvania District, Dermatology

Mobile: 412-260-9904

[cid:image001.jpg@01CE4B35.82D32A70]

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail transmission is confidential and may be privileged information that is intended only for the individual or entity named in the e-mail address.  If you are not the intended recipient and believe you have received this e-mail transmission in error, please reply to the sender, so that we can arrange for proper delivery, and then please delete the message from your inbox.  The unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this e-mail, including attachments, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is not a waiver of any attorney/client or other privilege.   Thank you.

P Please consider the environment before printing this email