1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 20, 2014 7:11 AM by RichardLisa RSS

Problems with OSX Yosemite?

Dizzard
    Visibility: Open to anyone

Hi

I have a Slingbox Pro HD and it has functioned flawlessly since installed in 2011.  I currently can access a connection with our devices (cell phones and tables).  However, I recently upgraded the operating system on my Mac to OS X 10.10 Yosemite and, after doing it, I am unable to access Slingbox TV through my Mac.  To get the preliminaries out of the way, all of the settings on the Mac are as they should be (i.e., the web browser is not firewalled; Javascript is enabled and WebGL is allowed; Pop-up windows are not blocked; plug-ins are allowed; Cookies and website data are allowed).  So is there a problem with my Slingbox Pro HD working with OS X Yosemite? 

Thanks

David

• Re: Problems with OSX Yosemite?
          RichardLisa

I am experiencing the exact same problem.  I have a Mac Pro and a Mac Air, but both are no longer able to connect to my Pro-HD Slingboxes (2 each).  I have confirmed that both Slingboxes are operating correctly as I can access them with a Windows 7 PC. 

I only encountered the Mac issue this past week after upgrading the SlingPlayer software.

Have you found a solution?

Thanks,

Rich