We got a request from customer as he unable to set a timer on his PC and always having a message that the IRD must be connected verify the IRD is connected with a WIFI Adapt.
Could you please investigate and let us know if you require any more information.
This message is generated from the Intranet RPVR Bug Reporting Form
Priority : Critical
Reproducible : No
Account Number : 8455100608749538
Receiver Number : R1887678245
Accessed via : Computer
Subject : REMOTE PVR
From IP address 126.96.36.199
Behalf our request client called the customer and provided the below details to investigate further:
I have spoken to this customer and this was what we encountered:
- He was unable to access the My PVR tab on his RPVR (browser version) even though his receiver is connected to his home internet.
- His 9400 is connected via Ethernet cable to his modem.
- This setup has been in use for months and didn’t have a recent change – everything is the same.
- The issue started around 2 months ago.
- Before this issue started, he was able to access the My PVR tab and manage his recordings from there.
- IP address the cx gave was: 192.168.2.10
- We performed diagnostic tests on his 9400 to ensure that it is online and there were no issues – it was connected to the cx’s home internet after all the tests were completed.