0 Replies Latest reply: Oct 13, 2014 4:22 AM by ACC6195407 RSS

Turning iPad off and on with existing stream

ACC6195407

Hey,

I own both an iPad and Android Galaxy tablet and I've noticed a difference that I had a question about.

For my iPad when I stream content to another TV in my house, it only remembers my existing connection as long as I don't turn off my iPad.  So, what that means, is that if I turn off my iPad and then turn it back on and go back to the Slinglbox app, slingbox no longer associates my existing session anymore and prompts me if I would like to disconnect it and start a new instance.  Now, with that said, I can still change channels but I do seem to get prompted a bit more for if I would like to start a new session.

However for my Android tablet, I can turn the tablet off and back on and it remembers that I already have an existing session.  I don't get prompted that there is already an existing session and would I like to terminate it.

So, my question is how do I get my iPad to "remember" that I already have an existing session like the Android tablet does?  Is there a setting for the app or even for the settings of the iPad to enable this?

Thanks in advance for any help.