1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 11, 2014 10:48 PM by callanish RSS

Slingplayer on NeoTV Prime (GTV100)

huer.ces

I recently purchased a slingbox M1 bundled with the NeoTV prime, and was looking forward to watching live sports on my Google TV. When I try to connect to my M1 from the slingplayer app, however, I get error code:22 (device not up to date) even though the slingbox is up to date. I have already forwarded the M1's port and can connect to it outside my home network. How can I fix this problem? The NeoTV has also been updated, in case that matters.

• Re: Slingplayer on NeoTV Prime (GTV100)
          callanish Apprentice

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but sling has made the M1 incompatible with the neotv prime, the wdtv live and all other google tv connected devices and have no intention whatsoever of changing that. You'll have to return the M1 and pick up a 350, pro-hd or solo if you want that NeoTV prime to continue to work. The thing is I don't have a lot of confidence with sling continuing to support their older equipment, so it could be a matter of time before sling washes its hands of the above mentioned connected devices and we're left with obsolete slingplayer hardware.