I tried to "Watch," selected "US - English" and was advised that a new SlingPlayer web plug-in was available. I "accepted" terms and conditions and hit "download now." I hit "run." I authorized my security check to allow. I then checked "repair SlingPlayer for web" and hit "finish." Program "detected internet explorer running and I hit "yes" to close the application. Program indicated it was "being installed" and would "launch the internet explorer after installation" and I hit "next." Said "successfully installed" and I hit "closed."
This took me back to "US - English" which then again advised me that a new SlingPlayer web plug-in was available, etc. I don't know how to get out of this loop.