2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 24, 2014 7:01 PM by speedy22 RSS

Connection problem after TW goes digital

alanfujii

I have a Slingbox Pro HD and was connected properly but have a problem after Time Warner went digital. I got the converter box they provided and place that between the DVR and Slingbox. I tried to reset the Slingbox to go through setup all over again. It recognizes the Slingbox and then I proceed with setup. It seems to connect and I get video. I go through the setup procedures and it appears to go through okay. But it only one channel and cannot change. Any help would be appreciated.

• Re: Connection problem after TW goes digital
          kevin.sling Apprentice

Hello alanfujii,

When you set up the Slingbox again, did you find the model number of the converter box that Time Warner gave you in the setup?  Did you also place the Emitter cables in front of the Converter box IR senor?  If not, that will be the reason why the channels do not change.

If you can not find the model number, meaning it is not listed in the setup, you can go to community.sling.com and request a remote to be built.

Hope this helps!!!

Kevin

Sling Media Moderation Team

• Re: Connection problem after TW goes digital
            speedy22 Newbie

from setup.slingbox.com ,configure input..... try picking the PACE then Time Warner Cable for remote control. this works for DTA170HD converter box. it should be pace cablebox once installed.

Good luck