4 Replies Latest reply: Oct 11, 2014 6:26 PM by ACC4949666 RSS

New download plug in

mattab Newbie

I was asked to download a new plug in. So I did but instead of letteing my watch after doing so I'm continously asked to accept terms and download again again again....!

Everytime my computer shows that Download successfully completed.

What to do???

//Mats B.

• Re: New download plug in
          mattab Newbie

I fixed it. Safari is obviously no longer a compatible browser. I swithed to Torch and it works again.

Thanks everyone whom read this call for help!

//Mats B.

ACC4949666

I also can't get the @#$% thing to work!!! As was told to check the help page. Seems everyone else's works. Had a tech control my computer and it worked. After he signed off nothing. I can't see giving the $30 to correct their problem.......

ACC5058819

I have the same problem. Called tech support and is only solution was to try another browser and then admitted all browsers are not accepting their plug-in. I said you don't have a clue how to fix this. He said nope.

ACC4949666

I got it to work, but still has some hesitation ( don't no the correct term - not a computer geek ) at times. I uninstalled the webbox program and downloaded google chrome. Reran the down load again and now seems to be working, for now. Try this and see if it helps you...