3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 6, 2014 9:20 PM by walker77 RSS

Slingbox "not enough free disk space" error

BobKahn

My slingbox has worked fine for 4 years. Now, all of a sudden, I keep getting errors on my laptop saying "not enough free disk space". This is ridiculous as I have over 250 GB  of free space. What is really wrong and how do I fix it? Thanks for any help.

• Re: Slingbox "not enough free disk space" error
          terradon973 Newbie

are you for real? this isnt Best Buy Geek Squad! Clean up your HD, if you are caching to your HD you dont have enough space.

BobKahn

What do you mean by "clean up your HD"? I don't have the slightest idea of what you are talking about. My impression of how Slingbox works, is that it streams the TV signal over the internet and I receive it on my laptop and play it. There is no recording or caching that I know of. If there is, please tell me what I need to delete.

Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 11:44:31 -0700

To: kahnman35@hotmail.com

Subject: Re: - Slingbox "not enough free disk space" error

Slingbox Answers Forum

Slingbox "not enough free disk space" error

reply from terradon973 in General Slingbox M1 Questions - View the full discussion

are you for real? this isnt Best Buy Geek Squad! Clean up your HD, if you are caching to your HD you dont have enough space.

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Slingbox Answers Forum

Start a new discussion in General Slingbox M1 Questions at Slingbox Answers Forum

walker77

Did you ever get a fix to this?  Im having the same problem.