Hi, I'm having the same problem. I deleted the plug-in and now the website won't give me the option to install again. I still get this message:
Your Slingbox is not currently accessible.
- Possible causes are:
- - It could be in the middle of an update
- - It could be turned off
- - It may have a local network issue
- - It may be unable to connect to our backend services
- - Your router may have an issue
- Click here for more information.
I see you tried to uninstall and reinstall the plug-in. But have you reset your browser settings.
If not, try to reset your browser settings to factory settings and then reinstall the plug-in again to see if this works.
If this has already been done, I recommend a hard reset of the Slingbox. The following article will explain how to perform a reset:
After this is done you will have to setup the unit back up again.
Hope this helps!!
Sling Media Moderation Team