2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 2, 2014 1:14 PM by ACC49213 RSS

IPhone issues and more

ACC49213

I am able to get my laptop and iPad to recognize, control and watch my sling bid 350, but when I log on from my iPhone, it tells me that there are no sling boxes in my account? Help!!! Could it be that my account won't recognize the sling when I'm away from my home network?

• Re: IPhone issues and more
          katie.sling Apprentice

Hello ACC49213,

Thanks for using the forums. Sorry to hear you are having troubles using your iPhone application for the Slingbox.

Once your Slingbox is set up and ready to view, you should be able to view wherever you are in the world. You wouldn't need to be on the same network for the iPhone application to recongnize your Slingbox. When you log in, are you using the same email and password that you use to log in to your computer? You will want to make sure it is the same. If it is still saying there are no Slingboxes in the account, you will want to uninstall and reinstall the application and then log in again using the same email and password as the computer and then will be able to view your Slingbox. Please see the article below for more help uninstalling and reinstalling the application.

Hope this helps,

Katie

The Sling Moderation Team