3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 27, 2014 8:32 AM by alanrichey42 RSS

Need help finding PR150BNM cable box

hrcooper65

Just had Comcast change out my cable boxes. I have a Slingbox 350 which worked great with the old cable box.

The new cable box is Model PR150BNM by Pace (I think).

Can't find that model in the setup dropdown box and have tried those that look similar, with no success.

Anyone know if there is a code that works in the dropdown box?

Thanks.

• Re: Need help finding PR150BNM cable box
          alanrichey42 Master

I assume you have already done a proper Forum Search for your model number in case other people have already answered your question ?

If so and that didn't help then check out this thread:  https://community.sling.com/thread/3300?tstart=0

Come back if it that doesn't help either.

Al

• Re: Need help finding PR150BNM cable box
              hrcooper65

Alan,

Thanks for prodding me. For some reason ( I think from a forum thread I had read), I thought the box was manufactured by Pace. (Comcast doesn't make it easy to find).

Per your recommendation re the relationship between Comcast and Motorola, I checked Motorola and found the correct model.

I can make the new setup work but cannot input a channel directly on my phone Slingplayer app as the new Comcast setup brings up another screen for me to Select, which I can't because the control screen is gone.

Probably doesn't make sense to you but at least I've got the Slingplayer working again.

Howard