2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 21, 2014 1:51 AM by Invincible RSS

Galaxy S4 Error Message

ACC6009746

Up until today, I have been able to use the android slingplayer without a problem.  I even used it last night.  Today, I am receiving the following error message: "Alert:  Connection failed. Please make sure your phone and Slingbox are connected to the internet."

My phone is on wifi and normal 4g service.  I can access internet through other programs.  My Slingbox is working normally as I have tried it on line in house and remotely through my pc.  IS anyone else having this problem or see this before with the Galaxy S4?  I have checked every phone setting I can find and even restarted the phone to boot.

• Re: Galaxy S4 Error Message
          Invincible Newbie

You might try Uninstalling and reinstalling the slingplayer app on Galaxy S4. By the way whats the sling player app version.

• Re: Galaxy S4 Error Message
              ACC6009746

Thank you, Invincible. I appreciated your quick response.  The Slingplayer is version 2.10.1.  I uninstalled and reinstalled the app and it seems to be working well.  I was going to try that, but wanted to see if any other S4 owners had a similar problem with the last update.  Probably just a glitch with the phone, but since it recently updated the app, just wanted to see if there was something I missed.