This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
Thank you for using the Slingbox Answers Forum.
To change the provider setting on your Slingbox M1 within Slingplayer for Desktop, you can do the following:
- Select 'Standard View', located above the video player
- Click on Settings > Reconfigure Video Input
- Select the video input (component or composite) that you previously configured, and then "Change device"
- You will see the message "This will reset your Slingbox settings. Would you like to continue?"
- Click "Continue"
- This will put you back in the Audio Visual set up flow, where you can update your provider and other settings for your M1.
Hope this helps,
PM @ Sling Media