18 Replies Latest reply: Aug 21, 2014 4:23 PM by stanley.sling RSS

Pro HD networking woes

pjwlegal

I have an older Pro HD but the device won't work on my home network after doing all the typical stuff( power disconnect, restart). This started some months ago but I am back now to try and fix it. Is there a history of problems with older units on this issue?

• Re: Pro HD networking woes
          stanley.sling Apprentice

Hello pjwlegal,

What exactly do you mean by "won't work" on your home network? Does the Slingbox get a solid network light? Can you connect to it at all?

Awaiting your reply!

Stanley

Sling Media Forum Moderation Team

pjwlegal

dear Stanley,

When I connect my slinbox to my router the networking light on the slingbox does not illuminate.

Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 12:36:49 -0700

To: pjwlegal@hotmail.com

Subject: Re: - Pro HD networking woes

Slingbox Answers Forum

Pro HD networking woes

reply from stanley.sling in Networking your Slingbox - View the full discussion

Hello pjwlegal,

What exactly do you mean by "won't work" on your home network? Does the Slingbox get a solid network light? Can you connect to it at all?

Awaiting your reply!

Stanley

Sling Media Forum Moderation Team

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Slingbox Answers Forum

Start a new discussion in Networking your Slingbox at Slingbox Answers Forum

roxannb

When I go to setup.slingbox.com on my desktop it says my Pro HD cannot connect to the internet. I have tried "soft" and "hard" reset, but neither have solved the problem. Have also tried unplugging for 10 seconds, then plugging back in. No luck. What should I try next?

Thank you.