3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 22, 2014 10:39 AM by laderadelmar25 RSS

Can't reset my sling box hd-pro

laderadelmar25

The network lamp doesn't work, only power. I've tried to change network cable, reset my router, and tried to reset the box, but nothing happen when I push the button in for 10 sec.

Is it the power cable who is the faulty one, or the box itself?

• Re: Can't reset my sling box hd-pro
          kevin.sling Apprentice

Hello laderadelmar25,

If your Slingbox will not reset, have a look at this article below:

Hope this helps!!!

Kevin

Sling Media Moderation Team

katie.sling Apprentice

Hello laderadelmar25,

Thank you for using the forums. Sorry to hear you are having issues with your Slingbox. If the network light isn't lighting up, you may want to try to press the reset button for longer than 10 seconds. Generally, you will want to press the reset button for 30-45 seconds for a full reset.  You can also try the article below for more steps for getting the network light to come back on. If all else fails, you may want to try to purchase a new power supply.

Hope this helps,

Katie

The Sling Moderation Team

laderadelmar25

I've e tried issue no5 regarding connecting the sb to the power outlet and using a fresh lan cable, but the same fault came up again. Does this mean that I have to change the power supply?

-

katie.sling skrev -

>                                                                             

>                                                                                                                                                                                       Slingbox Answers Forum

>                                        

>Can't reset my sling box hd-pro

>reply from katie.sling in General Slingbox PRO-HD Questions - View the full discussion

>Hello laderadelmar25,

>

>Thank you for using the forums. Sorry to hear you are having issues with your Slingbox. If the network light isn't lighting up, you may want to try to press the reset button for longer than 10 seconds. Generally, you will want to press the reset button for 30-45 seconds for a full reset.  You can also try the article below for more steps for getting the network light to come back on. If all else fails, you may want to try to purchase a new power supply.

>The Network light on your Slingbox blinks or turns offSlingbox Replacement Parts

>Hope this helps,

>Katie

>The Sling Moderation Team

>     

>Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Slingbox Answers Forum

>     

>Start a new discussion in General Slingbox PRO-HD Questions at Slingbox Answers Forum