1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 30, 2014 7:48 AM by katie.sling RSS

sling catcher start up problem.

gmce0136

Hello.

I have problem starting the sling catcher. There is no light on. It has functioned perfekt in about 2 weks. There is weary weak light when i put the power on. It will not respond on remote control. I have a friend witch is having the same and i have try to connect it on his media ,but the same problem there.

I am in Alanya in Turkey on holyday and my question is. Where can i get the sling catcher repeared. Its power problem inside box.

Best regards Odd J

• Re: sling catcher start up problem.
          katie.sling Apprentice

Hello gmce0136,

Thanks for using the answers forums. Sorry to hear you are having problems with the power on your SlingCatcher.

At this time, we no longer manufacture the SlingCatcher, so we wouldn't have a way to repair it, however we do have a few options. You may want to look in to purchasing a new power supply, that may be the power issue fix. If that still doesn't work, you may want to look in to the newer connected devices that we do support such as the Netgear NeoTV, WD TV, or Sony Internet Player with Google TV. Below you will find links for both the power supply and information about the connected devices.

Hope this helps,

Katie

The Sling Moderation Team