1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 1, 2014 11:41 AM by ACC6022727 Branched from an earlier discussion. RSS

No audio

ACC6048850

Hello I am having a similar problem when trying to stream from the slingplayer app on either my Netgear NeoTv or Western Digital TV Play media boxes.  I have a Slingplayer 500 connected to a DirecTV R22 HD DVR via component cables and red/white audio cables. I get audio and video on my TV connected to the slingbox and I get audio and video when connected via my laptop and streaming online.  When I use the slingplayer app on either my Netgear NeoTV or my Western Digital TV Play all I get is video no audio.  I went into the settings on my DirecTV HD DVR and changed the audio to PCM and still no audio on just those two devices.  I get audio on both devices when using other apps such as Netflix, YouTube, Pandora etc. it is just the Slingplayer app that doesn't produce any audio.  There's no error message and I have reset both media boxes and my sling player numerous times, but all I get is the same results.  I don't understand why it is this difficult to get sound from the app when all other sources work fine.