1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 14, 2014 10:43 AM by stanley.sling RSS

Slingbox 500 and Verizon FiOS

debiruns

I am about to purchase a Slingbox 500 and try to use it with Verizon FiOS.  Will this work?  Will it be easy to set up?  My husband and I are idiots when it comes to this type of thing.  Will we need outside help or are the Slingbox instructions sufficient to make this work?  Thanks so much.

• Re: Slingbox 500 and Verizon FiOS
          stanley.sling Apprentice

Hello debiruns,

Welcome to our Answers Forums! I can assure you that we have plenty of customers here at Sling Media that use Verizon Fios with our products. The good news is that if you purchase a new Slingbox 500 from one of our authorized retailers, you will be entitled to a one-year complimentary support period. This means that if you need any assistance with hooking up your Slingbox or you have any other issues with the Slingbox at all, you can get in touch with us and we will help you to the best of our ability for free for one year!

If you would like to look at the Quick-Start Guide that would come with a new Slingbox 500 before you purchase, here is a link:

And also, here is a list of our Authorized Retailers so you know where to buy:

Hope this answered all your questions!

Stanley,

Sling Media Forum Moderation Team