3 Replies Latest reply: Mar 26, 2014 1:02 PM by zstork49 RSS

iOS 7.1 breaks Slingplayer for iPad

jslaff

After updating, I can't connect to my Slingbox with the iPad app on my iPad mini. The iPhone app works on the iPad mini, however. Is a fix coming?

• Re: iOS 7.1 breaks Slingplayer for iPad
          nickie.sling Newbie

Hello jslaff,

I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the iPad application for your iPad Mini, Check out this link.

Look forward to resolving this

Nickie,

The Sling Media Moderation Team

rbenito

I am having the same problem with Slingplayer for iPad running on my iPad2 and iOS 7.1. Difference is that my first installation of Slingplayer for iPad was already on iOS 7.1. I tryed uninstall and reinstall, no success. It logs on, ican choose my Slingbox 500, then it says "Connecting..." for as long as you can wait. The image will never come. On the other side, on my iPhone 4S, slingplayer for iPhone works great! then I tryed installing Splingplayer for iPhone on my iPad and..... Surprise!!! Slingplayer for iPhone works normally on my iPad, and Slingplayer for iPad keeps "Connecting..." on the same iPad. Could you please help me with that? Thanks a lot!!!

zstork49

I have the same problem.  Since the update to IOS 7.1 the  slingplayer for Ipad doesn't work correctly.  The channels in the TV guide don't all show up.  The slingplayer for the Iphone works just fine.  Even when I put the slingplayer for the iphone on my ipad it works fine.  So the problem is in the slingplayer for the ipad.