3 Replies Latest reply: Mar 4, 2014 8:22 AM by lates999 RSS

Slingplayer on nexus 7 not showing video

lates999

I've had a Slingbox SOLO for about 6 months and have been using it successfully both online and on my Windows Mobile. I rececently purchased a nexus 7 and got the slingplayer for android tablet but it doesn't appear to work.

I've logged in but when I click Connect the screen appears to blink (refresh) and then I get returned to the login page. I'm definitely logged in but it's not displaying I know I'm logged in successfully because when I return to wathcing it online it tells me that someone is logged in on my account.

Any help would be appreciated.

• Re: Slingplayer on nexus 7 not showing video
          callanish Apprentice

Yeah, i can also verify the same problem with the slingplayer app for Android tablets on the Nexus 7. My slingplayer app for the ipad air and the app for the iPhone doesn't experience this problem. Both Solo and 350 slingbox's are experiencing the problem. Hopefully sling support will read this and pass it on to sling tech support. Don't know if this just applies to the slingplayer for tablet app or it affects all Android devices running the slingplayer app.