19 Replies Latest reply: Apr 5, 2014 3:31 PM by stanley.sling RSS

**Slingbox Connection Drops After Five Minutes**

johnny7

First of all thank you for taking time to read my post!  Here's my set-up...

I have Verizon FIOS with 25/25 Mbps;

I have the Verizon Router hooked up to Apple Extreme Router;

I have two Slinbox PRO-HD connected to Apple Airport Express Base Station (Seperate FIOS TV Set-top boxes);

There's no issues with network signals to and from Extreme Router to Express Base Stations.  I've down enough testing with different websites to check my real download speed "28-30 Mbps" and my upload speed "15-20 Mbps." So the spped is not an issue....

Here's the problem....

Whenever I connect to my slinbox via my iphone or ipad via AT&T LTE or 4G Network and use the "Auto" or "HD" mode my connection will be lost within five (5) minutes....guarantee.  I have tried this within my house using the AT&T LTE network or away from the house, or any other location, the "Auto" or "HD" connection will be lost.

I will keep my connection for little longer anywhere between 20-25 minutes on "SQ" mode.

I set the port at either 5001 or 443 but no luck in keeping connection for a long period of time.  I'm at my wits end trying to figure out what the issue(s) might be.

Any help or suggestion will be appreciated.  Let me know if I can provide any additional setting info.  I'm above average with the computer skills and tried resetting router/slinbox/phones etc., and that hasn't worked!!!