3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 12, 2010 6:27 AM by eferz RSS

Slingplayer settings changed all by itself

llcamino

Please help!  I woke up this morning to find that my slingplayer was acting completely differently before.  The problems that arose are:

1.  Remote and Guide are enlarged drastically.  My settings used to allow the remote to be on the screen on the left 1/3 of the screen, a small video box in the middle 1/3 and the guide with small writing on the right 1/3.  The entire remote was shown on the screen (meaning I could see all or most of the functions).  Now the remote appears to be zoomed in.  The guide used to be on the right side of teh screen with small writing.  Now the remote and guide cover the whole screen together eliminating the viewing image.  Ironically, I had previously asked about zooming in on the guide, but this happened without me changing any settings.

2.  Slingplayer used to cover the task bar at the bottom of the screen.  Now the taskbar is always on, taking away from the picture.  It is only like this in Slingplayer, all other programs have remained the same.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as this has completely changed my slingplayer viewing experience.