3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 19, 2014 8:56 AM by Manfer RSS

No Internet Connection, can't reset the Slingbox Solo

Manfer

Hi,

my Slingbox Solo not connect to the Internet, I tried a new start, also the router, nothing help. So I want to reset the Solo, but I can press the reset button so long and so often I want, nothing happend. The powerlight is on all the time, but no other one. Sometimes the Network light is flashing. I bought the Slingbox 2 month ago, it works great until the last days

Please help, what can I do ???

• Re: No Internet Connection, can't reset the Slingbox Solo
          mar1ey

I have a similar problem and have not been able to connect.

Slingbox worked fine until mid-January and then stopped.  No changes were made to router or security software.  Settings are correct.

Whether trying to connect from a PC at home or away, or through iphone app, I get the message "trouble connecting to the network".

I have tried unplug and pressing the reset button for 30 seconds - no luck.  Both lights on the front are on.  When trying to reset, the lights don't flash which makes me think it is a Slingbox hardware issue.  The lights on the ends don't come on either.

• Re: No Internet Connection, can't reset the Slingbox Solo
            anthony.sling Apprentice

Hey Manfer,

The Slingbox SOLO is not able to get a good connection to your network. Is the Slingbox connected directly to the router, or are you using a set of powerline adapters? Since the network light is not turning on, there are a few things you could try.

Provided below is an article that lists a few steps to take to resovle this issue

If that does not help, you could also try purchasing a new power supply. If the power supply fails, it may not be able to hold settings properly.

Here is a link to purchase a new power supply:

Best Regards,

Anthony
            Sling Media Moderation Team