4 Replies Latest reply: Feb 8, 2014 8:57 AM by koebke RSS

Skybox F5s

albertrobb

Hi folks, I have a slingbox and a Skybox F5s, I have tried all the .bin files and none of them are working for me, my dad is in Turkey for a few months and uses the slingbox to watch his TV but he can only watch watever channel it is on and cant controll it.

I need a remote really badly

Please can anyone help!!

Noel

• Re: Skybox F5s
          alanrichey42 Master

Normally i would help, but I get all my information from the Logitech Harmony IR database, but 'SkyBox' is not one of the recognised manufacturers on the database.

Sorry

koebke

Sendt fra Landevejen

Med Venlig Hilsen. Finn Heron Købke

Den 08/02/2014 kl. 09.46 skrev alanrichey42 <answers@slingmedia.com>:

Slingbox Answers Forum

Skybox F5s

reply from alanrichey42 in General Slingbox PRO-HD Questions - View the full discussion

Normally i would help, but I get all my information from the Logitech Harmony IR database, but 'SkyBox' is not one of the recognised manufacturers on the database.

Sorry

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Slingbox Answers Forum

Start a new discussion in General Slingbox PRO-HD Questions at Slingbox Answers Forum

EuroTVLink.com Newbie

Have you tried this: http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=11400 ?

You should also try all available remotes for Amiko, Opticum, Golden Interstar, Golden Media and Ferguson. F5 has ALi CPU so the remote codes and menu's so almost the same. Maybe you will find remote that will work with your receiver.

alanrichey42 Master

Good call.    My mistake was looking for Skybox as the Manufacturer when it is actually @Skybox.   That one is on the Logitech database.   Just shows that you have be 100% accurate when asking for help.

And I can confirm the @Skybox F3 Custom Remote pointed to by the link should work fine.