4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 19, 2015 7:26 PM by mitchlim RSS

w202 error

Addysc

I have the slinbox pro HD installed in the Netherlands and I'm in the US. It keeps on disconecting with the error W202. How do I fix that? And it sais its used by somebody else.

• Re: w202 error
          leanne.sling Newbie

Hi Addysc,

Thank you for posting to the forums! I understand you are receiving an error code w202 when trying to watch the Slingbox, I can definitely understand how that would be frustrating. The error code w202 means that the Slingbox connection was lost. If you go to the watch error codes page linked below there are some troubleshooting steps listed under error code w202.

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,

The Sling Moderation Team - Leanne

Addysc

Hi Leanne,

This doesn't help at all.

Is there any way to give you guys a phone call? Because I have tried for hours and no one picked up.

Perhaps Skype ?

Thanks,

Ruben

Op 8 feb. 2014 om 17:16 heeft "leanne.sling" <answers@slingmedia.com> het volgende geschreven:

Slingbox Answers Forum

w202 error

reply from leanne.sling in General Slingbox PRO-HD Questions - View the full discussion

Hi Addysc,

Thank you for posting to the forums! I understand you are receiving an error code w202 when trying to watch the Slingbox, I can definitely understand how that would be frustrating. The error code w202 means that the Slingbox connection was lost. If you go to the watch error codes page linked below there are some troubleshooting steps listed under error code w202.

Understanding Watch on Slingbox.com error codes

Slingbox PRO-HD system requirements for HD and SD streaming

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Slingbox Answers Forum

Start a new discussion in General Slingbox PRO-HD Questions at Slingbox Answers Forum

leanne.sling Newbie

Hi  Addysc,

I am sorry that article didn't help you. Yes you may call in for technical support. The number for technical support is 877-467-5464. Technical support is open 7am to 7pm PST.

Kind regards,

mitchlim